Wednesday, August 2

seeeeeeeexuality

I am looking at my own sexuality and discovering who I am for my own self
I see myself as a disguised woman in a bar picking up on men I will never kiss
I am seeing me as a woman dressing up in minis for my man
and I am cooking meat and potatoes--
when I beg let me into you, unto me, and around and down you.
Everything sexual and in control but there is so much more then that.
I love my own person,
my own women I know how to please.
And its not about being a beauty queen or about being adored.
Its about the lust and the hype
and the quality of love I feel
and who I want to give it too
its about lights of a blue lit t.v. screen when its just me.
And when its me in bed and in the shower
and when its me while I'm telling you how to comfort me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home