Friday, July 21

wonder woman loves jell-o shots

when our plans are as set as the jell-o shots in the freezer
baby, I wonder how this wonder woman can keep waiting
so I am self medicating- predicting a short mini skirt on my part
will hurry you home. And in every clever thought I am thinking
all these ideas will bring you home to me. Can't I control you?
Don't I have devine indulgent rites? I know it's not a matter of
if you do or don't love me.
But do I dare say that I really know what it is?
A silly girl with careful cravings
I trust you so and want you so much more
I beg you let me deep into your center,
into your storm, where you hide when life is too 'alive'.
And I wish you would let me into your trust
just enough to prove to you the power; the worth of a true persuit of love
I ask you for mainstay in your life give me promise that you'll really try
I'll give you everything good I know how to do. Above all else, I will LOVE you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home