Friday, June 23

oh boy. don't you feel lucky?

I wont spend another minute doing what my girls do
when they go flirting for me.. with me.. to me....
in front of all the boys they want to see....
so dont give it to me, all of the thoughts you have on your mind
maybe you think there is something you should say to me
but dont be telling me nothing unless you're really talking for me.
Say something you might want me to listen to, for me...
dont you remember me?
I wish you would sex up me.
I think you forgot about me
boy dont you forget about me...
I will fix you up so good you wont want any other but me
and if you're lucky you might still have me, to listen to me, to walk with me,
while you talk with me reach out to me..look up and kiss my lips
and fill up all of my pretty lovelies....
ooohhh boy if your so l..u..c..k..y....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havent forgoten about you by a long shot beautiful. good and bad weve been through alot together. I have been asking for your compassion for some time. it feels like you are the one who has forgotten.

28/6/06 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wont ever forget. Beautiful

28/6/06 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home