Saturday, April 15

sugar games

All this little sugar games
are feelings-- my feelings,
there real.
Really clinging and reeling
to tell you what I am feeling
Forelorn and so unlucky

for the moment I am
Feeling lost and a little forgotten
I begged you off and now

I am begging please
And I know that I might come off

like I am needing
And I am
I do
and I need a friend I need you
so where are you?
I’ve pleaded and I am

I can still
please please please for you
Don’t you understand

I am reaching for you
And you can hear me

I wish you could feel me
See me now that I am real
Know that I am real

and I am here
Waiting for shining armor
Peirce through this hurt

and reach me deeper
Push under in search for
To plead and prompt and pray for
The longer I wait the longer I ache for
Hear my words do not set me asunder
This good woman needs a knight in shining armour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home