Monday, March 20

D.A.D. Dad And Daughter

Not only am I thinking of you,
I can smell your coffee breath
and see you standing next to
the big kitchen window.
The one you broke
a little hole in the first sheet of glass
I understand that things are
still abundant between us
If I wanted to forgive
you I still haven't
and other things still haven't been done
It isn't until lately I see how
I haven't given up on hating you
If it isn't for all of the things
I can still remember what was good of you
I don't want to hate you any more
I want to call a truce
maybe not so you can hear it
but I want out of hating you
I want out of my misery I
want to let go of all the shame
I attatched to all of our memories.
I want to just keep a small happy thing
an icon for my mind to conjure up
when I think of you
for now
that is all and how I can think of you


you hurt me
I hated you
God loves me
I forgive you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home