Friday, January 13

may our bond be softly unbroken

pink and blue and vaspertine and question don't; look down
on your outlook for this season of ours is closing
exit me not out the door so quickly
a thousand grand temptations
make me wait to beg competence
I can be pure unto my own desire
and embrace the ways I long for; I wager
your heart is not in your arms as she has been
I've kept it locked away from harm and unsafe
-safe from what? is it gotten away from me?
cause for all the times I tucked you away
you were still mine and forever I thought
but that's not the case of love and lovers
you by now- half slipped out to another
and crawling away from me to arms I recognize
so it doesn't feel safe in my heart anymore
not to keep you with me as your heart here in mine
so I give you back what was mine-- is no longer
as I've been free, so you should be to love another

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home