Thursday, March 24

818 revised relived retired

summer's shining down again- busy as can be in spring
nectar lust after-me-for-real-something-I can-feel
an no, I don't want to feel or look or just see what happens
every year we think we might still someday be friends
we know for real its more like NEVER
funk for the punk: I pee on your thoughts
or any ideas that you thought you might someday take me back
the artificial super-corrupt creep motors and crosses over all the
jumps he made running around my heart like it was a dirt track


didn't get it when it could have been
don't want tasteless meanings and lies

to furnish a piece of me to give you manipulate...
corrosive, disease and destructive your danger
nothing is this calm even if I died after divorcing you
after a trip to the cleaners drowned
from swallowing all your pride and self worth


...such a shame you found a price
to put on that
I'll say when I'm dead at my wake
you will be there dressed in yellow

saying how really found of her you actually were.
I bet you could even fake it, a nil drip of your heart's grimly oil
will slip into my lovely ashes and dust to dust
even in death I would wager I will still be just blessed enough
so I too will be buried with your grimy heart stain
tainting my whimsical fancy with your pungent grief''''

like a dragon in a knife fight with out his fire
I have worry that you'll drowned me in your mode

and keep me horribly alive in your dungeon
where is this knight in shining armor

with a heart big enough for three daughters?


1 Comments:

Blogger SlinkySassyVixen said...

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I hope you don't think they're all about you:)

21/3/06 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home