Thursday, March 3

Damage isn't sexy

Do you need me to remind you that your mind is the only damage that no one else can do? That- all you bleed, all your blamed for; all you grieve and cry for; all you incur and all your left to decipher; for all that you suffer there is no greater martyr?
But that is the name of every-dead-little-girl-never-figured-out-what-or-how-to-JUST-DO-SOMETHING
Who do you think you need to rescue you? How do you think you still need to get a good lady's name?
how do you figure your not the queens preciousness the duchess the highness the princess the goddess.........
This the divine institute of untellable divinity
pious in faith and ineffable devotion the life of serenity
if be it in a pixie servants mask, that
is what makes your road so harrowing and unyielding as narrow can be, it will be-that it must
[for you to be so lonely]you must first traveled true, and that is to be alone.
To belong in this life unto you, suffrage in your self, centered in your heart
duty and honor and integrity be not long overdue if you look at the path of all your most intimate resistance

As I look I find narrow valleys in my sights
I can retrace every footstep ever tread ever trampled and i can see transgressions in my soul
and i can see i am holy in my soul i am strong so i am surrender in honor to my self worth
i look back one last glance my pixie life
a trail of sorrow there are hearts i've opened and torn in naive desire
my own, piecemealed and neglected abandoned in pride and shame
and there is shallow vanity there i gave away in purity in selflessness and
devastated..Hijacked..Surrendered and broken long ago .There. In my own memories
i am baptized by my own experience=knowledge offered and taken and i have served purpose for my own insight enlightened by who i am
so i must exist for far more than love and immaculate than this life has lived
than this face that looks back from the mirror where i stand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home