Monday, March 14

yes, here I am. you can let your breath out now

ooh. i love to talk and im always talking about me
oooooo so very sexy vixen that i am i love to love
and theres no better lover than my own sassy mind
but it takes more then that to get me off without a p*$$! to taste
so i touch me and breathe in and feel all my muscles contract in elation
ladies listen when your bi curious girlfriend tells you theres no better lover
than the delicate touch of a ladies hand
i made love to myself today. i'm feeling good in my own skin
i love how i feel and i feel on top of my slinky game
slinking down my own path strutting my intelect
filling out the curves of a sexysiren
i'm ready for your best...i want to try it all on
sorry boys, if you cant hang but dont get caught up in pretenses
all i want is what i got and i like to call the shots so
simply dont get all tied up in titles and lables and curious anger
you didnt get to feel me up cause i dont want to buy your lousy lovers lot
as good as you push your cock you never touch my clit
so whats left if you dont know how to handle an a cup?
this day is for my ladies.... oh lucious lovers of the past
and the tight little target in my sights (yes, your girlfriend too)
come over for a fuck me until we get sleepy party
i want to touch wet slippery succulent prettiness like i never had a first time

and to be fair my girl,your not here so i touch my skin
my lips mouth your name and oh my god it is good to be in my own game
i promise your secrets safe i'll never tell what kind of face you make
just promise to come over me throw your weight on my chin
and dont hold back when you cry out your satisfaction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home