Wednesday, March 16

silence incriminates imposters


I'm gonna close my eyes and listen to my fears
take a deep breath and feel all their noise
recite all i trust all i believe

all i know to be real
I relax my body, quiet my mind

and let my breath go
when all is still within me,

and only my heart beats
my focus is clear

and all of me is connected .....
I want to grit my teeth and smile and mean it
overindulge in fanciful thinking
and wish I was a little more practical
linger on lust and never step too late into responsibility
worship my own endeavors
and congratulate my neighbors
look into the sweet soul of desire
and never burn least a finger
look into the eyes of cruelty
and not look down from my humility
jest with wiser worldly women
and not coil back in jealousy or insecure nor bitter
offer my inner strength my love and devotion
and not expect a return or demand nary a favor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home