Wednesday, January 11

weather contaminations be damned! my heart!

Don't touch the rain today. I fear your rage is contagious and I always do so well in my own beauty with wet hair.
and I have to let you know that I know all of your secrets and she knows all of mine
and your about to tell me another one of hers almost. I'm sorrry to be the one ;
I know all of hers and I know she's the only one who doesn't
I wish all of this honesty would burn you cause I don't yet see it's rubbed off at all.
thank you for all that you took last night. I felt empty and soiled and free
and I gave up all my lust to you --in some time more than I can quite really remember
I wish love into your life and unto you I wish and want

for you: happiness for the rest of all your years of this life
I no longer worry about who said what or when: I want to be understood
and not looked at like that face that always slaps my shoulders, -so intense the look you give when your begging in self-sacrifice and martyrdom...
..Save for a moment or two in the time in between when maybe you want to get laid

talk of sacrifice, and surrender your celibacy -to tell me what it means "promiscuous"
quietly you will so surely be, to show me what it means
worried about me? I'm not being true unto my own? Forgive me.
know for sure that I am the soul your chasing around your bedroom and mostly in your thoughts. I now think your crazy
I know who I am. I can't forget how I've been;
who I've talked like; and the things I said.
and the things that shouldn't have ever been listened for- and to- and from --
I'm not your sister -not ever again to be your lover- never your mother
but somehow still connected forever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home