Thursday, June 1

Underworld of a Vixen; inside my Virgos' Underworld as a Vixen....

Lend me to you. Unto your body anticipate...
You can assume assured; There I will cleave
To love you in my stumbling innocense.
To forgive and accept eagerly for the times I am to blame.
Don't look back-no, no you don't.
Niether did I? Oh, I am sure it seemed.
But I can't stop the slinking around.
First, it came to me as the deliverence from justification
I was sure I rightly deserved.
For another thing- a Sassy Goddess loves a
game she can call -all the shots- all her own.
And I can't stop all this infatuation.
Can't not touch all the lusciousness,
branches of desire that don't stop spilling and spinning
there they are inside my own deviant imaginings.
And all a girl needs can be met,
Between my fingers and my mind.
So I know your gone for the Good Day.
Maybe I should be so many things...I'm sure of that.
And I am sure that I am not.
I'm just not that kind of girl.
your quick infatuation spell that's kept me tethered to you--
Your manhood you've wrapped me around--
pulled me inside out and on top of you--
Your Virgos' grin you've tempered me unto...
They're all not here, but I am.
I am thinking like a vixen yet agian.
This girl is home all alone.
And I always stay the same.
I know now it's not been any, not you-
It's me... that gratifies the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home