Thursday, June 1

You need to believe

You don't need my comfort
Because you don't belong to me.
You don't fit in my pocket.
So understand please, your not for me.
I cannot carry you -no I couldn't.
And it wasnt for you, up to you to catch up to me.
You are bigger than your sad eyes.
Your more powerful than all your scary dreams.
For all that you have been made to feel;
You don't need to ask "why".
You need to believe---
That who you want to be is who you really are.
Nobody can wait until you feel perfect to meet you.
You are amazing! So why should we all wait?
Your childhood doesnt define who you are.
It's mandatory termoil so you can evolve and inspire
Your insecurities are your own barriers you must nock down on your own
Because only you can build yourself up and love and live in that man.
You have gifts and boundries, don't forget either of these.
They are equally profound and vital to who you are.
Acknowledge and memorize every talent, who you are.
Always remember what you stand for.
Don't forget the pivotal questions of all who might
become apart or be a piece of your success and happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home