Friday, July 14

q &a

unzip my thoughts and motivations
and hold them at the side of who I am
in this life in the mirror of all mine
-who are family and friends:
hold me close and tell me you love me
dont let me go, i cant see the trust for the freedom
because i think to let me go is to let go of me
i am convicing my own self to all of the things that i need,
yet you need them too
and to forge into this lifetime and this relationship at our front door
whithout begging the thief to come in
I ask you to let yourself into my heart and let me into your trust
and accept all of the faults and dismiss all of the hurt
so how does that work?
i have never been the one here questioning me before.
am i smarter for turning my thoughts inside out?
stronger for looking through to the other side of my hearts intentions?
Or weaker for questioning

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I had fun the other night... I never had a chance to thank you for I thought we were gonna chill later... anyways, youre hella cool and I hope we can kick it again sometime...

20/7/06 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home