Tuesday, September 26

This I vow to my future husband, lover...

I want to be the one you trust if I am to be the one you love
and you have to love me back, and love me for who I am
I don't want to cling to you and I don't want to be used by you
I want to act with respect in our relationship with and for each other
Never think twice about sincerity knowing that we act with integrity
always gonna trust you out at night, cause your thinking of me inside
I want to be the one you can always count on, I will be your go to girl
Because I will always take care of you. And if I get moody once in a while
you'll sit me down and just hold me, make me better until I smile
we will laugh and sing together we will be friends who hold hands and whisper
when we kiss it will always be hot. We'll make out like we were in junior high in hot hot hotter
I'll cook dinner and you pour wine. We put the kids to bed and dance for a while
and in your arms you hold me tight and call me your beautiful baby
I whisper the promise that I will love you till the end of time
so when it comes time to say "I do and forever" this I vow:
I will vow to be faithful I will be loyal and trustworthy and kind
Our communication will always be open and honest
we will listen with compassion and talk with intent and reason
we will be lovers and honor each other with integrity and devotion
I will believe in you and you will believe in me and we will cherish unto eternity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home