Saturday, January 24

ladaH

Ungrateful; biting tongue
tongue in cheek
mouth covering my hand
you cant trust anything I say today
I cant trust the ways you make me feel
The ways I feel about you
Everything is written backwards and wrong
thinking thoughts of a million different women
This must be the cusp of something big
a deep crevice into the being of who I am
Who I have been is no longer where I am
and I am descending further down..down..
so that I might climb out and reach up again?
I am reaching below a thousand fathoms
I am sinking beneath my heart
now I can really see what beats inside of me
the thoughts, the needs that course through me
the feelings and the desires of who I am
And I am slipping past them all
on this journey of who I really am
I am base needs and understandings
I am forsaken and forgiven
I am unrelenting and risen
I am a Queen of fortune
and I rise
I am reaching for the light
even as I never leave the darkest parts of who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home