Friday, December 5

honest lie

what if you could just be my canvas.
a perfect piece of white nothing to set my work upon
would you hold dear to the things that I hold dear
or would you flex your muscles and temp me
to the things that I couldn't bear?
who would you hold beside me? your self, your lover?
would you cling or compare?
it is never knowing; to know you
it is like Atlantis to find you.
Looking in places so deep never knowing what to find
never knowing what is real. are you for real?
I want to know. But their are so many thoughts swarming around you
are you good? are you kind? Are you the kind I am to let in to my life?
I wonder and question and wish and wonder
but I will never tell you that kind of honesty,
I haven't figured out yet,for that kind of honesty, how to lie for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home